2014 National Policy Summit: Breaking Down Barriers to Choice
The American Federation for Children, the nation’s voice for educational choice, hosted the 2014 National Policy Summit, “Breaking Down Barriers to Choice” on May 20-21 at Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Florida.
The summit featured panels on the importance of digital and blended learning in educational choice; engaging community and strategic partners; mayoral leadership in the movement; and the importance of providing parents with reliable information about their school choices.
- Dr. Steve Perry
- Campbell Brown, Journalist
- Lisa Leslie, Olympic gold medalist and former WNBA star
- Arthur Brooks, President of the American Enterprise Institute
- Dr. Sugata Mitra, TED Prize Winner
- Governor Bobby Jindal, Louisiana